Wednesday 2 January 2013

Day 21 : New Years Day

01 January 2013
2013 ... I don't really like odd numbers, they don't sound as nice as even ones.  Oh well, 2012 was a cracking year for me, just a shame it ended on a bit of a downer with the bells palsy.  I am still thankful for what I have health wise.  It could have been much worse.  I am also thankful for each improvement and incremental recovery no matter how small.  Again I haven't had a really good look in the mirror for some time.  Here is a photograph from last night, although I am very pleased with my recovery overall ... my smile has a long way to go, but we are getting there.


1 comment:

  1. I recently have some difficult conversations and I did what a lot of people do when they want to know how to do something. I googled it. I came across Dr Williams herbal medicine on blog-site so many people with Bell palsy and dystonia thanking him about his good work. I also have dystonia. I wasn’t running all over God’s creation with every man I could find but here I am. I have felt bad about myself for so many years now because of my dystonia status. I obviously still have some self-accepting to do but I want to thank Dr Williams for everything he have done for me,after taking Dr Williams medicine i was completely free from cervical dystonia within one month of usage, I think what you are doing is so admirable. you have helped me a lot! I want to definitely reach out to you and thank you for your amazing work. You are a good person, and an extremely talented man. You have helped millions with your herbs, and have really inspired me,and i pray you still continue doing the good work.you can also email him on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for help

    ReplyDelete