Friday 4 January 2013

Day 23 : Back in the pool

3rd January 2013
Yep, I got up and went swimming today. It was weird. Two things were different.  When I put my goggles on I normally raise my eyebrows to ensure a good fit around the eye.  Obviously I cant do this, so I had to put them on and then manually raise the eyebrow with my hand.  It never fit quite as good as the left and it let a bit of water in, which splashed straight onto my eyeball because my reactionary blink is usually about half a second too late.  No major problem though.  Also when breathing, I had to ensure my whole mouth came out the water and not just part of it.  i favour breathing to the right, and I can't make the same shape with my mouth that I am used to.  Still, I swam a kilometer in relatively quick time and it felt good.  I had a few more sharp pains around the ear throughout the day, I was very tired by tea time, maybe its because I'm not used to the exercise anymore.  Here is a new video, comparing it to the last one ... I think there is improvement all around.  The wrinkles on my forehead go all the way across  my eyebrow raises more, my mouth has more movement, but the eye looks pretty much the same to me.



1 comment:

  1. I recently have some difficult conversations and I did what a lot of people do when they want to know how to do something. I googled it. I came across Dr Williams herbal medicine on blog-site so many people with Bell palsy and dystonia thanking him about his good work. I also have dystonia. I wasn’t running all over God’s creation with every man I could find but here I am. I have felt bad about myself for so many years now because of my dystonia status. I obviously still have some self-accepting to do but I want to thank Dr Williams for everything he have done for me,after taking Dr Williams medicine i was completely free from cervical dystonia within one month of usage, I think what you are doing is so admirable. you have helped me a lot! I want to definitely reach out to you and thank you for your amazing work. You are a good person, and an extremely talented man. You have helped millions with your herbs, and have really inspired me,and i pray you still continue doing the good work.you can also email him on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for help

    ReplyDelete