Wednesday 9 January 2013

Day 28 : One month form onset

09 January 2013
I have switched from posting daily to posting weekly.  This is for two main reasons.  Firstly, being back at work means I have less free time on a day to day basis, I quite often forget about the blog with all the other nonsense I have spinning around my head in the daily life of a Software Engineer (yeuck).  The other reason is that the recovery has dramatically slowed down now.  I still feel like things are improving slowly,  the muscles around my eye feel more powerful.  I have painful moments every so often, maybe a couple of times a day.  Also when applying pressure to the muscles around my brow, it feels like I have cramp in my face for a few minutes.  When pulling expressive faces and holding them, unlike my normal side, the paralyzed side will twitch/vibrate a little, almost as if the signal is varied in strength - this is noticeable on the mouth the nose, the eye, everywhere really.  I have problems seeing through my right eye for bursts of about 15 seconds, a minute at the most where my eye feels really cloudy like before, and I cant do anything to correct it ... it just sorts itself out eventually.  I am slowly increasing my exercise schedule back to the same as what I was doing before ... wow three weeks off really effects your fitness level, it feels hard to run a simple 5k.  I have two new vids, one to show progress and the other to show how i prepare my eye for sleep.  My Lacri Lube has a shelf life of one month and that expires today.  I guess I'll move onto regular eyedrops tomorrow, I think it will be ok as I can 99% close my eye.  Im half tempted to stop using tape, but I'll carry on until it closes more easily.  Im still taking B12, multivitamins and Fish Oil with Omega every single day.

1 comment:

  1. I recently have some difficult conversations and I did what a lot of people do when they want to know how to do something. I googled it. I came across Dr Williams herbal medicine on blog-site so many people with Bell palsy and dystonia thanking him about his good work. I also have dystonia. I wasn’t running all over God’s creation with every man I could find but here I am. I have felt bad about myself for so many years now because of my dystonia status. I obviously still have some self-accepting to do but I want to thank Dr Williams for everything he have done for me,after taking Dr Williams medicine i was completely free from cervical dystonia within one month of usage, I think what you are doing is so admirable. you have helped me a lot! I want to definitely reach out to you and thank you for your amazing work. You are a good person, and an extremely talented man. You have helped millions with your herbs, and have really inspired me,and i pray you still continue doing the good work.you can also email him on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for help

    ReplyDelete