Saturday 22 December 2012

Day 10 : Some pain for good measure

Friday 21st December
No improvements to report today.  But lots of twitching and trembling.  At least something is happening, I would feel worse if I felt nothing.  Watched some TV in the day, my eye has been a little more cloudy than normal.  In the evening it stings and waters most of the time, I keep closing the lid with my fingers.  Towards the end of the day I can feel pain under my right ear and throughout the ear itself.  It's a lot sharper than any pain I have felt so far.  I had a quick look in the mirror and I don't think anything has really changed.  I took 2 x B12 complex vitamins and 1x multivitamin tablet.  I used Lacri Lube and tape to sleep and went to bed in good spirit.  I started thinking about how I can get back to jiujitsu if my eye does not improve, maybe I can get protective goggles or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment