Thursday 27 December 2012

Day 15 : Small improvements

December 26th 2012
Some people report changes in their condition coming on thick and fast.  I'm yet to have a day like that but I wake up every morning and check.  I think things are improving by very small increments each day.  It's very hard to tell if anything has changed from one day to the next, but looking back at old videos I can see they have.  Certain things have become less difficult, I do not seem to be slurring my F's and P's when speaking any more   I think this is because I have a little control over my bottom lip.  My eye rarely irratates me, especially when indoors.  Sometimes the vision goes a little cloudy and I have to remember to put the effort in to fully close my eye a few times, and then it is back to normal.  Quite a contrast to when I was in Edinburgh and at no point during one of those days did I manage to see clearly through my right eye.  The eyelid is more responsive than it was back then, I can just about close it, but it takes an immense amount of effort to do so.  I am able to move my top lip also, but only a fraction.  Enough to reveal the white of my teeth on that side.

1 comment:

  1. Castor oil is extremely helpful in the Bell’s Palsy Natural Treatment. It lessens swelling and recuperates the harmed nerve. It fortifies the facial muscles and builds their flexibility. Warm some castor oil in a skillet. Drench a meager cotton fabric into the oil and apply it to the face. Spread the pack with wool to trap the warmth.

    ReplyDelete