Sunday 23 December 2012

Day 11 : Small improvement

Saturday 22 December
I am not sure if I have just figured out how to make use of the muscles that do work, or if there has been some improvement.  But I seem able to close my eye a little better.  I still do not blink when not concentrating, but with thought and effort I can get the eyelid to close much faster.  It still does not fully close, only 95% closed, but it gets to that point a little quicker.  The mouth and eyebrows still remain paralysed.  I had a really good day today and was in a good mood throughout, and for the first time in a while I felt that my right eye could see things like normal, but only for brief periods.  I covered my right, and then swapped and covered my left, and it didn't seem more blurry in either eye.  I also had a good day in terms of eye irritation. It was less red and less runny than it has been.  I met some friends in the evening and went to see a film, no real problems.  I took 2 x B complex vitamins and 1 x multi vitamin.  I used Lacri Lube and taped my eye shut to sleep.  I keep considering doing exercise, maybe going for a run.   It does not feel nice to just sit around all day, but I usually come to the conclusion that rest is best.

No comments:

Post a Comment