Monday 31 December 2012

Day 18 : Small improvement

December 29th 2012
No twitching again, but lots of sharp pains.  I am pretty sure that by the end of the day I can move my mouth, nose, and eyebrow a little more.  The eye seems to have slowed down quite a bit.  With the improvements appearing to be daily now, I thought the eye might be the first thing to get better, seems as it was less paralyzed than most other areas of my face.  This isn't the case though, and if the eye is improving on a daily basis, the changes are so minor I can't detect them.  My mouth feels alright now, It's not how I'd like it to be for the rest of my life, but if it ended up staying as it is, it wouldn't be the end of the world.  It's been a while since I made a video, I'll make one tomorrow and hopefully the changes from the last video will be significant enough to notice.  I have become skilled at taping my eye shut to sleep now, only one piece of tape required.  Much comfier too.

No comments:

Post a Comment