Friday 28 December 2012

Day 16 : More improvement

December 27th 2012
The video I'm about to post was filmed in the early morning.  I thought my top lip was moving a little better. I'm almost able to show a full tooth.  My eyebrow looks like it raises a little more.  I'm feeling good about it in general.  I'm pretty sure things are getting better.  By the end of the day things improved a bit more.  I can definitely show some teeth on the paralyzed side.  My eyebrow is definitely raising a little more and is even beginning to show some wrinkles on the forehead.  I never thought I would wish for a wrinkly forehead.  Also my right nostril can move.  It's obviously not as strong as the other one, but yesterday I couldn't decide whether it was moving on it's own or if it was being moved slightly by the other nostril.  By the end of today, it is clear to see it moves independently and in the opposite direction.  More power has returned to my lips, especially on inwards motion.

1 comment:

  1. Castor oil is extremely helpful in the Bell’s Palsy Natural Treatment. It lessens swelling and recuperates the harmed nerve. It fortifies the facial muscles and builds their flexibility. Warm some castor oil in a skillet. Drench a meager cotton fabric into the oil and apply it to the face. Spread the pack with wool to trap the warmth.

    ReplyDelete