Wednesday 19 December 2012

Day 7 : Definite stabilisation

Tuesday 18th December
I woke up and tore off my eye tape and applied eye drops straight away as my eye felt quite sore.  My vision is noticeably worse today.  I go for breakfast and apply more eyedrops, I keep covering my left eye with my hand and trying to read distant signs with just my right eye.  It is pointless I can hardly see anything through it, everything looks so cloudy.  Even close up.  I get quite frustrated with it.  Today I looked around Edinburgh Castle and then drove 4 1/2 hours home.  My facial paralysis is again no worse.  I can still twitch the right corner of my mouth in the same way.  I am very thankful I am able to do this, I think I would feel a lot worse if I was completely paralysed.

Today I took the last of my steroids 8 x 5mg Prednisolone, so long guys, I hope you worked for me.
I also took 5 x 800mg Acyclovir throughout the day, used eyedrops regularly. I took 2 x B vitamin complex tables and 1 x multi vitamin tablet.

No comments:

Post a Comment