Tuesday 18 December 2012

Day -2 : The pain sets in

Monday 10th December 2012
Oh My God!!  I know people say ulcers are painful but this is intense.  It is badly effecting my eating now, I had pasta for tea and it was a very unpleasant experience.  It took me about an hour to eat what would normally take me 10 minutes and I had to leave some of it. I had just had enough of the sharp pains.  As food moved over from the left side of my mouth to the right, I got pain like pouring salt and vinegar into an open wound.  The ulcers keep changing colour every few hours, red, yellow and then one of them turns jet black.  It looks like I have something stuck in my tongue.  I convinced myself that this was the case, so did a minor self operation in the bathroom mirror with a pair of tweezers.  I got rid of the black thing, it made me feel better.  The ulcers look sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment