Friday 21 December 2012

Day 9 : Not much to report

Thursday 20th December
I took two B12 complex vitamins and a multi vitamin and nothing else today.  The pain is always present but it's manageable.  It's not a sharp pain like when you stub your toe on a door, it's a dull throbbing, but not as bas as a headache.  I can get on with everyday life without thinking about it too much.  It can't be a coincidence that the pain only started after I stopped taking steroids.  I've had a few twitches and a trembling lower eyelid, but not as much as the past few days.  My face is still normal at rest, and I am still able to very slightly move the paralysed corner of my mouth.  So I don't think things are getting any worse.  I'm pretty desperate to see some sign of improvement now.  It's only 9 days in and I know most people don't see improvement by now.  Maybe I'll get something by Christmas.  That would be nice.  I used Lacri Lube and tape to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment