Tuesday 18 December 2012

Day -3 : Feeling better

Sunday 9th December 2012
Well despite feeling rough all day yesterday.  Today I feel fine.  The ulcers are starting to become painful, and are slightly effecting my eating, but nothing major.  I have a pretty normal day.  I don't have any headaches or further troubles.  I notice when I am eating my tea this evening, it doesn't taste the same on the right side of my mouth when compared to the left.  Everything tastes a little bit metallic.  I just assume it's the ulcers.  I have bought some bonjella and keep applying a bit to them every so often.  It hurts to do so, but maybe the pain is the active ingredients going to work.  I notice the glands under the right side of my jaw are a little swollen.  I watch some TV and go to bed as normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment