Tuesday 18 December 2012

Day -4 : Mouth Ulcers

Saturday 8th December 2012
I woke up feeling really ill.  I couldn't bring myself to get out of bed until 2pm, if it was a work day I would have definitely called in sick, I rarely ever do this, I have to be really ill.  I had a fever all morning and my bones ached.  Lastnight I noticed a few painful tingles down the center of my tongue which I mainly ignored.  I tried to take a picture of my own tongue with a cameraphone, but I didn't notice anything abnormal about it.  This morning/afternoon, I have 6 ulcers right next to each other on the front right part of my tongue.  They hurt a little but nothing too bad. When I finally get up I have headache.  I make a cup of tea and the walk to the kitchen seems to take forever.  As the day goes on my fever subsides and my headache improves.  I feel ok-ish and retire for a reasonably early night (for me).  Click here to see a bigger version of this picture.  But be warned ... it's grim.


No comments:

Post a Comment