Wednesday 19 December 2012

Day 8 : Last Day of Medication

Wednesday 19th December
I woke up this morning and looked around for my steroids, only to remember I took the last of them yesterday.  It was only a 5 day course.  I also realise that today is the last day of my anti-virals, and then I guess I am on my own after that.  I don't have much planned today so just lounge about the house.  I don't really feel like seeing anybody.  Talking has become quite tricky.  The longer I talk for the more mistakes I make and I just don't fancy it.  I have bouts of pain around the hinge on my jaw all day, I took some ibuprofen but it doesn't seem to help much.  My lower eyelid twitches every so often and so do both my lips, but only on the right hand side.  I took my 5 x 800mg Acyclovir for the last time.  At least the paralysis has got no worse for a few days now.  No point making another video yet, maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment