Tuesday 25 December 2012

Day 14 : Merry Christmas

December 25th 2012
Well Santa didn't bring me a fully working face today.  I can't see any noticeable improvement,  I was in front of the mirror four or five times, but no nothing has noticeably improved.  Slept awful again last-night for a change.  My eye does not seem to be moving any better but it is irritating me far less.  A few times today I actually forgot I had Bells Palsy.  I didn't use any eye drops ... I never felt the need.  Lots of action in the twitch and vibrate department, and a new type of pain.  It is infrequent but searing.  Feels like someone stabs my behind my ear with a fork.  The pain runs in a line right around my ear and the surrounding area.  Maybe it's a positive thing.  Hoping I wake up with more improvement tomorrow.  Happy Christmas everyone.  Smile!  Seems like such a trivial thing to do until you loose that ability.

1 comment:

  1. Castor oil is extremely helpful in the Bell’s Palsy Natural Treatment. It lessens swelling and recuperates the harmed nerve. It fortifies the facial muscles and builds their flexibility. Warm some castor oil in a skillet. Drench a meager cotton fabric into the oil and apply it to the face. Spread the pack with wool to trap the warmth.

    ReplyDelete