Monday 31 December 2012

Day 19 : Big improvement

December 30th 2012
Well, today I got up and went training.  I took it relatively easy, I didn't tape my eye shut, but protected it much more than normal.  It seemed easy enough to stay conscious of the fact that my eye is totally vulnerable.  Although the eyelid 98% closes on my BP side, I am unable to tense all the muscles around the eye.  In reaction, if something is about to hit you in the eye, you sort of tense face muscles up and it strengthens the area in general.  This makes the eye quite resistant from being poked.  All I can do with my right eye, is close the lid ... which doesn't prevent it from being poked much, I can easily be poked through the eyelid.  I felt good when I got home, and felt more twitching throughout the day.  I noticed huge improvements today, and I can quite clearly see that my right eyebrow has gained about 20% of it's movement back, I am able to make my forehead wrinkle a little bit.

 

1 comment:

  1. Castor oil is extremely helpful in the Bell’s Palsy Natural Treatment. It lessens swelling and recuperates the harmed nerve. It fortifies the facial muscles and builds their flexibility. Warm some castor oil in a skillet. Drench a meager cotton fabric into the oil and apply it to the face. Spread the pack with wool to trap the warmth.

    ReplyDelete